You may have noticed that Native Instruments has recently updated its company logo with a fresh new look.
Exciting news! I wanted to let you know that iZotope, Brainworx, and Plugin Alliance are now part of the Native Instruments family. This is more than just a cosmetic change, it represents a new chapter in the legacy that is Native Instruments..
What does this mean, exactly?
This move will help the company create a seamless and consistent experience for customers that use Native Instruments, iZotope, and Brainworx products.
With this move, you can expect to:
- Use one unified login for your accounts across all three brands, so you don’t have to remember multiple sets of login details
- Utilize Native Access as the preferred destination for installing and authenticating a broader range of products, reducing the need for multiple product installation tools
- Get access to one Customer Care center to get the support you need, across all product lines
- Visit a one-stop Shop and discover all the products across all brands, including all your loyalty offers and upgrades in one place
- Explore more tightly connected experiences and technologies across products
This year, you can expect to see:
- More iZotope products available in Native Access (and more Brainworx products early next year)
- More educational content and stories featuring iZotope and Brainworx products on the NI blog and social media channels
- More cross-brand integration, ranging from product features to new product bundle offers
As a complementary marketplace featuring many third-party plugins, the customer experience at Plugin Alliance will remain distinct, but sales and special pricing will be a coordinated effort throughout the year, just like the current Summer of Sound campaign.
What about Soundwide?
Some of you might remember back in 2022 when iZotope, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, and Brainworx came together as a group called Soundwide. While the spirit of Soundwide lives on—the brands coming together to empower creativity—the Soundwide name wasn’t as familiar to the user community.
With that in mind, a choice was made to move forward with a brand that more people know and love: Native Instruments.
Keep an eye out for more updates about how these three organizations grow together as Native Instruments.
Remember, Summer of Sound is happening now, with 50% or more off of all software and plugins across iZotope, Native Instruments, Plugin Alliance, and Brainworx. Check out the offers HERE!