June 1 – June 30, recieve the Softube Dirty Tape plugin with any purchase at Plugin Boutique. This plugin normally sells for $25! There are some fantastic deals on their site, so this is a no-brainer if you want to add some analog vibe to your mix.
Soft Tube Dirty Tape; Instant lo-fi Modulation & Distortion
From the Swedish distortion masters and makers of the acclaimed Tape, Tape Echoes, Harmonics, and Saturation Knob plug-ins comes Dirty Tape. You need The tape effect when you want to get dirty and keep the sound quality savage.
Dirty Tape gives you warm, analog vibes from the moment you load it on a track. Capable of fiercely gritty distortion and saturation, Dirty Tape can also add subtle texture and movement to a sound. Like a photo filter for your ways, Dirty Tape will take you from static and dull to lively and colorful in a snap.
- A tape dirt machine effect with Softube-quality sound
- Add warm, low-fidelity vibes to any sample, instrument, or beat
- From the makers of Tape, Tape Echoes, Harmonics, and Saturation Knob
The Art of Rock & Roll Science
Softube has a well-established reputation for creating top-quality equipment that enhances workflow and produces high-quality sound. They have been partnered with premium brands like Marshall, Tube-Tech, Chandler Limited®, and Empirical Labs for almost two decades. The Dirty Tape is a product of their commitment to creativity, passion, and meticulous attention to detail. Their tools result from a combination of heart, soul, and Rock & Roll Science, which is essential for innovation.
Dirty Tape is an easy-to-use tool for adding vintage vibes to your mix. It only requires two knobs to regulate all the effects it produces; based on the Dirt and Drive sections of Softube Tape Echoes, the controls for Dirt and Drive have been fine-tuned to provide the perfect amount of desired effects, such as retro distortion, saturation, and tape speed variations like pitch modulation, crosstalk, and stereo imbalance.
Dirty Tape offers a variety of effects, including flutter, dropouts, and wow, which can be easily achieved. Furthermore, you can personalize your experience by calibrating a custom vibe to your liking.
To adjust the balance of your stereo image, you can set the Stereo Mode to Normal or use De-coupled (dual mono). You can reduce low-end rumble by adjusting the Low Cut Filter to create a lo-fi sound. With Dirty Tape’s parameters, you can customize the character of a sound to your liking, whether you prefer a subtle or bold effect. These adjustments can help enhance the impact of your beats.
Does the programmed drum loop sound too clean? Piano loop to hi-fi for your hip-hop vibe? All the components of your beat will sit right in your mix with the perfect amount of warm saturation from Dirty Tape. It lets you add movement, musicality, and a hip-lo-fi mood to your beat-making process.
This product supports Extended Features
Softube loves VU meters, Bakelite knobs, and analog quirks. But they want modern precision and workflow. The answer? Softube Extended Features. Easy-access panels with the innovations you need close at hand.
- Are you looking to add some vintage lo-fi vibes to your tracks? Look no further than Realistic Tape FX, created by the team behind Tape, Tape Echoes, Harmonics, and Saturation Knob. With two easy-to-use knobs, you can instantly apply warm, realistic tape effects to your samples, instruments, and beats.
- Derived from Softube Tape Echoes’ Dirt and Drive sections, this tool offers a range of impacts, including random pitch modulation, flutter, wow, and dropouts. Use the Low Cut Filter to reduce low-end rumble and increase the lo-fi feel, and choose between Normal Stereo or De-coupled mode (dual mono) to affect the balance of your stereo image further. For even greater control over the dynamics, Softube Extended Features are also available.
Just a friendly reminder that some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us keep the blog going strong. Thanks for your support!